Thursday, April 20, 2006

Retro is In!

Well, so much for quality blog content. This is just a quick post to let anyone who doesn't already know know that styles from the past have returned! Actually, most of the new clothes in the stores in Brussels look like stuff I tossed out, or rather, stuff my mom tossed out for me when I outgrew them in the early 1980's. (And by 'toss out,' I mean donate to Good Will, of course.) But, anyway, I found this dress. It was cute. I bought it. And that's the whole of this enchanting tale. I'll do my best to write content that is actually useful and interesting in the near future, I promise. But, if despite my assurances, this low-quality post makes you cross, it's entirely Kevin's fault. Just so you know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will happily take full responsibility for convincing you to show off your beautiful self in your very cute new dress. :) I like it. It looks good on you.

Shall we go dancing?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Nathalie said...

Hey, it's Nathalie ( from LJ, agirlnamedluna )

I take it you fully moved over here. Too bad they don't have FL's hehe

I really like the dress. It's true much stuff is coming back though, not always to my liking. I really like your shoes too, I kind of wanted to buy these off catalogue but then I was reminded that most things 3 Suisses sells don't look like their pictures in the catalogue! So I'm still on the look-out for them.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Hey Nathalie! Did you realise that, after all this time, I didn't know your real name?

Some of the clothes in the shops is pretty hideous, but this dress I found to be simple and sweet. For the most part, I don't really care about what's 'in'...I just look for stuff I like...and will continue to like for at least a while.

I've seen the 3 Suisses catalogue and have been tempted at times, but I've yet to give into temptation. (Although I think my bathrobe came from there.) I bought the shoes last year at Pronti at the City2 mall, for about €10. I'm not sure if they still have them this year, but they may have something similar!

Thanks so much for the comment. It's great to see you. I didn't even know that you read here. :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home