Friday, April 07, 2006

A New Beginning

I've never had much with blogs in the past, but, for whatever reason, here I go again! I call this blog "Neither Here nor There" because that is often how I feel in this particularly transitory phase of my life. But, never fear! I don't intend on waxing poetic about the trivialties of daily life. Rather, I hope this to be a place where I can share interesting anecotes, fun things I find on the internet, cooking experiences, photography samples, pictures of my crochet accomplishments, and whatever else moves me with the inspiration to post. If you are reading this, I thank you. You make it worth my time. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm David from LJ :D

*smooches*

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you ;) I will be coming back here to read. Good luck with the blog :)

Tommy

4:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Welcome David and Tommy! I'm so glad to see you here. :)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home