Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another Shameless Plug







I've uploaded four new photos to my Deviant Art Gallery. Again, these are just the thumbnails so please visit the gallery site to see the full-sized image. These pictures were actually all taken the same day (Tuesday), when the weather was so gorgeous I couldn't bear to be indoors. Fortunately, I was able to spend a good part of the day wandering around with my camera, and these four images are some of the results. I should have at least a couple more for you in the coming days.

For some reason, this post reminds me of that poem by William Wordsworth... you know the one:

   I WANDERED lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Only I was wandering through an urban setting, taking pictures of flowers I saw in people front gardens!

Anyway. I do hope you like the photographs. Please feel free to offer comments and creative criticism. Feel free to comment to this post if you have something to say and yet aren't a member of Deviant Art (you have to be a member to comment....membership is free, if you feel inspired). I'm always hoping to be able to improve. Thanks for your time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home